The Priests house is known as Mount Lourdes which was a name probably given to by it by Fr Healy in the 1920's when the Presbytery was originally on the opposite side of Uxbridge Street at no.46.
In the 1960's Fr Joseph Griffin had built the present dwelling which is adjacent to the church and kept the name Mount Lourdes.
St. Joseph room is a small meeting room which was completely refurbished in 2010. It is used for the baptismal preperation course, the local Union and Parish Finance Commitee, and any other small group. It is available for hire.
The St Michael Room is a larger room with kitchen facilities and was refurbished in 2012.